One of the most important elements of leadership is being reflective and taking time to think about your decisions, actions, reactions, and responses to those around you. This makes you predictable and that is a key quality of great leaders.
Here is a short list of do not’s:
- Do not sarcastically respond to some of the prompts
- Do not say this is really good because I do all of this
- Do not roll your eyes
- Do not discard anything said in the room
Here is the list of do’s:
- Shut up
- Show gratitude
- Change to meet the conditions of the team.
- What is your walk up song?
- Describe what makes you predictable as a leader, parent, spouse, or colleague.
- List the ways that others are predictable to you.