The key to motivating yourself is through small victories, positive experiences and the intrinsic spark you feel when you find success. By taking the time to fix what is bugging you, slowing down, and taking a gentle step forward- -you allow yourself the greatest opportunity for success. This leads to a spark within and overrides the magnetism of pessimism
- Where in life do you find yourself least motivated?
- What is the smallest step you could take to change what is bothering you about that situation?
- What great thing do you want to do for yourself or others and what is the first step?
- If you have an Eeyore moment -- what step can you take to put a little bounce into your inner Tigger?
- Finally and most importantly – how can you use small step thinking to help others change for the better?