Behind each champion there are other people who are championing for him or her. Each of us as leaders has the opportunity to be part of that story when we choose our leadership behaviors and actions. Champions have characteristics that are universal – they are resilient, committed, driven, talented, strong – but champions are not only athletes - -they’re ordinary leaders and people who every day demonstrate the skills and mindsets necessary to be their best for others.
- What will you do moving forward to ensure that you can support the needs of future champions?
- How are you advocating for the success of others through your behaviors?
- When a future champion is in need – how are you demonstrating empathy?
- Who stood behind you and showed you the way to your success?
- Can you be kind to everyone you meet and genuinely compliment or encourage them this week?
- Finally, who in your mind is the most successful person you know and what role did you play in their story?
Smart Thinking Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smrtthnkng/